Would you like to help Edinburgh deliver its ambitious cycling and walking investment programme?
We are looking for two Project Managers to lead consultation, design and implementation of major projects involving
• on street segregated cycleways;
• pedestrian and public realm upgrades; and
• off street cycle/walking routes.
You should have:
• a relevant degree and extensive relevant experience;
• project management experience, preferably involving delivery of similar projects; and
• knowledge of the issues, opportunities and problems associated with delivering urban active travel projects.
If you’d like to discuss the post further, and what this would involve, please contact Phil Noble on 0131 469 3803.
Closing date: Friday 12th October