The West of England is an economic leader with an economy worth over £33 billion a year. With a population of over 1.1 million people, one of the highest rates of employment in the country, and over 45,000 businesses, the region competes on a global scale. The West of England is a place where highly-skilled people work, where ideas flourish, and where businesses grow. It’s also a place that a diverse population of people call home.
We are seeking a talented and dynamic Programme Manager to join our Capital Delivery Team delivering the Public Transport Programme. This role is pivotal to our local region and it underpins our commitment towards Carbon Neutrality. This is a senior position and significant experience of managing public transport - bus infrastructure projects is essential.
The ideal candidate will have:
- significant experience of UK civil engineering design and construction projects
- demonstrable commercial awareness and leadership skills
- an understanding of working in a political environment
- a forte for working in a collaborative way while simultaneously setting direction
- a good knowledge of Business Case development and capability to translate policy in to tangible delivery
For further details or to discuss the role in more depth please contact Rory Puddicombe, HR Recruitment Lead on 07436 601 925.
For application details and a copy of the job description - APPLY HERE
No agencies please.
WECA is an equal opportunities employer, in line with the Equalities Act 2010, and invite applicants to contact us to identify any additional support they may need during the recruitment