Superb opportunities for Traffic Engineers / Transport Planners to work on a wide range of interesting and challenging projects.
Our client is a well established firm of transport infrastructure consultants in Hampshire. They provide a range of consultancy services covering master planning and strategy, traffic engineering and highways, modelling and transport planning. They also operate, with significant success, in the aviation sector where they have a number of lucrative, long term ongoing projects at all major UK airports both airside and landside.
Their continued success and ongoing workload has brought about the need for several additional Traffic Engineers / Transport Planners to join the team. Positions are available from Junior to Associate level, and candidates from a private consultancy or Local Authority background will be considered.
Key requirements :-
(1) A relevant qualification such as a BTEC, HNC/HND, or Degree (a degree is NOT essential).
(2) At least 12 months relevant experience in a traffic engineering / highways / transport planning environment. Some design experience is essential.
(3) Knowledge of TSRGD and DMRB
(4) A hands-on capability in the use of AutoCAD / AutoTRACK, Site3D and/or Civil3D.
(5) Experience in some or all of the following : Junction Design, Road Alignment, Traffic Management, Signs & Markings, Car Park Design, Capacity Analysis, Airport/Aviation experience.
(6) Excellent written and spoken English is essential, as is the ability to communicate well at all levels.
Key Benefits :-
(1) Highly competitive salary and benefits package including private medical cover for employees (partners & children covered subject to terms & conditions) and annual performance related bonus.
(2) Part-time applicants considered.
(3) Flexible working hours available to suit.
(5) Sponsorship considered for part-time further education e.g. Degree, M.Sc. and other alternative training courses.
(6) Exciting opportunities and a chance for talented, ambitious and enthusiastic people to progress their careers in a thriving company. The positions offer the opportunity to work in a friendly and dynamic team environment where there is an abundance of work on a wide range of projects.
Interested, and want to find out more? Then please email your CV to Peter Wills and he'll contact you by return, or call him for a confidential chat on this and other opportunities that may be available to you. All contact / discussions are in complete confidence.
E-mail : [email protected]
Web : www.PJPrecruit.com
(Office) : +44 (0)1425 479 910
Please quote Ref. No. : PJP2764