Expiry date: 12:00, 15 September 2021
Salary: £63,119.00 - £74,433.00 Per Annum
Benefits: 27 days holiday per annum (pro-rata for part time employees), access to the local government pension scheme and various salary sacrifice benefits, access to TfN's flexi-time scheme, allowing accrual of up to 18 additional leave days per year
Duration: initially until 31 March 2022
What we’re looking for:
The successful candidate will have significant experience of risk management in a complex organisation and thorough knowledge of standards and processes underpinning risk management and corporate governance, including relevant legislative and regulatory requirements. You will have previously undertaken quantitative risk assessments and using risk software on infrastructure projects and programmes and have excellent stakeholder management expertise.
Provisional Shortlisting Date: 15 September 2021
Provisional Interview Date: 20 September 2021
Interview location: Manchester Office, 2nd Floor, 4 Piccadilly Place, Manchester, M1 3BN
In return, as well as a competitive salary, our other benefits include:
- 27 days holiday per annum (Pro-Rata for part time employees)
- Access to the local government pension scheme
- Access to various salary sacrifice benefits, including Travel Pass purchase scheme
- Access to TfN’s Flexi-Time Scheme, allowing accrual of up to 18 additional days leave per year
- Agile hybrid working environment which means other than for specific meetings and work tasks defined by your line manager, you have the flexibility to work from wherever best suits you.
As part of our commitment to diversity and inclusion, all applications will be considered on their merit. As an organisation we always strive to do the right thing and understand that in order to make a difference in our society and workplace, we must be committed to respecting equality and diversity, showing kindness, tackling discrimination and promoting inclusion and have signed the CIHT Diversity and Inclusion Charter Statement to further endorse our commitment. We are also an accredited Living Wage Employer, this means that every member of staff working for Transport for the North, earns a real Living Wage and are recognised as Disability Confident employer (stage 2) acting as a Disability Confident champion within our local and business communities and business networks.