Senior or Principal Transport Planner
We have a full-time vacancy for a Senior or a Principal Transport Planner to assist or manage the preparation of Transport Assessments, Transport Statements, Travel Plans and other technical reports.
The position appointed will be dependent on experience but we invite applications for both roles. Our core business is providing transport planning advice for development projects in both the private and public sector.
The role involves the transport planning management of development projects including the preparation of technical reports.
The position requires the following experience and includes the responsibilities detailed:
1. Experience with the TRICS database, Junctions 9 or 10 and LINSIG software packages;
2. Technical research and managing data collection to inform the preparation of reports
3. Highway capacity modelling of development impact;
4. Drafting of technical reports;
5. Attendance of project meetings;
6. Preliminary access, active travel and junction design and on-site layouts,
7. and the mentoring of junior staff.
The position may be based in our Swansea or Cardiff office. We will consider a remote worker with occasional attendance in Swansea.
The applicant needs to hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
Salary and benefits will be competitive and in line with experience.
Please contact me to discuss or email your CV and contact details to [email protected]