Tracsis Traffic Data provides transport data collection and analysis services to the public and private sectors across the British Isles. As a result of continued growth, we have a need for an Operations Manager to lead our expanded Midlands office.
Summary of Position
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a new and modern office environment in a key senior management role. You will oversee operations for the Midlands regional office and be responsible for the efficient management of the Midlands Project & Technician team. Working closely with the Chief Operating Officer, you will take a lead in providing support in all operational aspects including business development, planning, implementation, management, delivery and evaluation of both pre and post transport survey activities.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual to become the representative of the Tracsis Midlands hub to both internal and external customers with the capability to produce high quality output and the determination to meet Company strategic goals.
We are looking for a talented individual with the following qualities and experience:
• Have excellent IT skills with the ability and open mindedness to learn how to use new software and databases as and when required.
• Possess excellent management skills with the ability to lead and supervise a team.
• Be able to use negotiation, influencing and leading skills in order to ensure a team works to the best of its ability.
• Possess an excellent understanding and knowledge of the Data Collection and Research Market.
• Possess competent Management skills with the ability to effectively co-ordinate, delegate and listen.
• Have the ability to meet deadlines and communicate at a Senior Management Level.
• Hold astute business acumen and either prior experience within a Senior Management role or will be the next clear step.
• Provide excellent customer service which will help to retain clients, win future work and remain ahead of our competitors.
• £ Competitive Salary
• 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
• Eligibility to participate in the Company discretionary shares and bonus scheme
• New modern office environment
• Onsite office car park
• Long term service annual leave scheme
• Career development
• Company sick pay
To apply for this vacancy please email your CV directly to Chris Jackson