Tracsis Traffic Data is the leading transport data collection and analysis provider in the UK. Working across the UK we have 5 geographical locations covering Scotland, Ireland, Leeds, Midlands and London. We are looking for an experienced, dynamic, self-motivated and driven Sales Lead Generator to be part of our team, based at our Midlands office in Coleshill.
As the Sales Lead Generator, you will be an ambassador for the business, using your excellent rapport building skills to develop the sales pipeline in line with the Company growth strategy. Approaching existing and potential clients with a view to connect, build relationships and be ambitious enough to identify future sales opportunities.
This is a great opportunity to play a key part in driving a growth area for the business. We work with high-level clients such as the West Midlands Combined Authority, Highways England, multi-national Engineering Consultancies and Local Authorities. Investment in the company values of Quality, Relationships and Safety to build relationships with these clients starting from the existing company order-book will allow for achievement of KPI targets and bonus payments.
Working closely with internal departments and cross functional teams, you will be a key contributor to tenders and bids from your generated leads. We are looking for flexibility to travel across the East and West Midlands, Wales and South West England, so a driving licence will be a necessity for this role.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Revenue growth for the Central UK geographic area
• Key account management for Central UK clients
• Collaboration with wider business development, sales and bid teams to ensure market knowledge is maximised
• Experience of working in a business to business sales orientated role.
• Ability to build knowledge of market trends
• Competent with the use of Microsoft packages
• Full clean driving licence
• Experience in the Traffic/Transport Planning industry preferable.
• Knowledge of data capture technologies and methodologies
• Salary- £25,000-£30,000 + OTE
• 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Sick Pay
• LTIP Share Scheme
• Commission Based Bonus Scheme
• Internal and External Training Opportunities